Pages

Thursday, October 7, 2010

State of Depression

Clearly I'm feeling some type of way. 
I don't know how else to describe it.  Since I purchased  Manny I've been that employee that all the slackers hate.  I come in early, stay late, and I'm continuously productive.   Yet it seems that all my superiors see is the negative.  I do the very best job i can but i make mistakes. I admit it MONIQUE makes mistakes, but my good works out weigh my bad.  It seems that no one see that though.  It is especially aggravating when the people who come in late, leave early and you haven't completed a project since they've started ,  have their bad behavior over looked and at times rewarded.  *sigh* I guess at this point I can only work hard and hope for the best.  Side note I have my religion class today and I'm pretty excited.  Well until next time have a fantastic thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment